Friday 20 November 2009

My TV and radio programms favourites

A thing that I do for entertain is see the TV and listen de radio.

My favourites TV programmes are APM? (Alguna Pregunta Més? or in english, Some Question More?), Crackóvia and El intermedio

All this programs, have one thing in common: all programs are make laugh.

APM?

This program is one zapping program but is a diferent zapping program because when pick videos of the other channels, beetween they, have some parts of other things. For example:


video link

Cráckovia
This program imite celebrities of the sport. FC. Barcelona, Real Madrid, Pau Gasol, Rafa Nadal and more. Also imite jourlaists of sport as Lluís Canut.


El Intermedio
This program, talks about things of actuality but talking sarcastically. El Intermedio is similar to a TV news but in this program you laugh. In this TV program appear videos retouched.


video link

1 comment:

  1. Hello Guillem, I like this program very much!The video of "Chulo Piscinas" is very funny.

    Byeee! (K)

    [quim]

    ReplyDelete

About me

My photo
Hi! I live in Empuriabrava and I go to 2nd Batxillerat on IES Castelló d'Empúries. I love handball, play Playstation's games and talk about social problems.